At Neveco we understand the importance of staying connected especially now more than ever in business. Whether working remotely or in the office, we can help keep you up-to-date with your business IT. From phone and internet services to remote access working from the Cloud we will keep you connected. More go. Less no.
Do you want to work for the highly motivated and vibrant service team with a desire to deliver exceptional services to our clients, you have just found the best place to work.
What is it like to work for us?
I’d say Awesome, but I have to! Decide for yourself. We foster a corporate culture that enhances individual creativity and teamwork.
Professional inviting office open planned features, Spotify via Google Home, We have FTTP the building. Staff have 32” 2k screens. All desks enjoy a great view out massive windows allowing natural light and great office conditions all year round. Flicker-free LED lighting for overcast days. Custom made modern furniture, vibrant colours Lift office vibe. Secure building is keyless.
Clutter-free clean working environment, striving for paperless operations. Each morning the team discusses the day’s duties and plans for success. Enjoy a bit of office banter while we get the jobs done. It helps keep the office environment light and upbeat in an industry that can have some stressful busy periods.
Friday, we gather at 4:30 to enjoy an opportunity to discuss/debrief on the week’s events or weekend footy games and other frivolous team-building conversations.
We value “Work-Life Balance” and Training our team is also very important to our business and it is core to all we do.
The successful applicant will possess a valid driver’s license and be a highly driven, motivated individual that is keen to start their career with Neveco.
The following 5 essential core values we look for and expect from every member of staff
The following qualities are essential for this role
- A problem solving, can-do attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Accountability in all you do
- Integrity and willingness to follow through on commitments
- Demonstrate they are reliable and responsible
- Upbeat personality
The successful candidate is required to provide the following.
- Undergo a Police Check
- Have a Flu vac or obtain proof of recent injection.
- Strong time management skills and be able to multi-task
- A customer-focused approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write technical documentation and reports
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- A willingness to learn and a good work ethic
- A current Tasmanian Police check
- A current driver’s license
Skills and Attributes
- Sound computer aptitude
- Professional presentation and phone manner
- Entry-level understanding of Administrative functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic graphic design or a flare for Social media would be advantageous but not essential
Daily tasks would include but not limited to
- Answering Phone calls
- General Administration Work
- Basic Bookkeeping (Will be trained with our products)
- Email management
- Stock management duties
- Following detailed Admin procedures
- Helping with Continuous improvement of Admin procedures
- Document QA checks/formatting tasks
Wage will be based on an Administrative traineeship linked to the Business Equipment Award
Applications Close 26th Feb 2021
Applicants must forward your resume and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role. Sent to our Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org