Do you want to work for the highly motivated and vibrant service team with a desire to deliver exceptional services to our clients, you have just found the best place to work.
What is it like to work for us? I’d say Awesome, but I have to! Decide for yourself. We foster a corporate culture that enhances individual creativity and teamwork.
Professional inviting office open planned features, Spotify via Google Home, We have FTTP the building. Staff have 32” 2k screens. All desks enjoy a great view out massive windows allowing natural light and great office conditions all year round. Flicker-free LED lighting for overcast days. Custom made modern furniture, vibrant colours Lift office vibe. Secure building is key less.
Clutter-free clean working environment, striving for paperless operations. Each morning the team discusses the day’s duties and plans for success. A bit of office banter while we get the jobs done. It helps keep the office environment light and upbeat in an industry that can have some stressful busy periods.
Friday, we gather at 4:30 to enjoy a drink an opportunity to discuss / debrief on the week’s events or weekend footy games and other frivolous team building conversations.
We value “Work-Life Balance” and Training our team is very important to our business and it is core to all we do.
The successful applicant will possess a valid driver’s license and be a highly driven, motivated individual that is keen to start their career with Neveco.
The following 5 essential core values we look for and expect from every member of staff
The following qualities are essential for this role
- A problem solving, can-do attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Accountability in all you do
- Integrity and willingness to follow through on commitments
- Demonstrate they are reliable and responsible
- Customer focused
- Upbeat personality
Key technical skills
NOTE: This is not an entry level position please only apply if you have over 3 years experience in an Business I.T support role.
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 the skills rebuilding and diagnosing issues
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience with WAN and LAN technologies
- Experience with Routing and Switching
- Experience Microsoft 365 administration and migrations
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, security hardening and performance;
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic ability
- Relevant technical certifications or demonstrated work history
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills
- Capable of producing informative low-level technical designs and communicating to non-technical audiences
Nice to Have
- Technical skills in one or more of the following: VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft – Server, Exchange, AWS/Azure, Office 365
- Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of server and/or storage solutions
- High proficiency with system administration
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing
- worked with 1 or more Security products (UTM / Firewalls)
- Strong time management skills and be ability to multi-task
- A customer focused approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write technical documentation and reports
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- A willingness to learn and a good work ethic
- A current Tasmanian Police check
- A current driver’s license
A package relevant to experience and credentials will be tailored to suit the candidate. It will be linked the the Business and Equipment Award
Applications Close Monday 1tth September 2020
Applicants must forward your resume and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to our Human Resources Manager email@example.com