Data protection for your servers, computers, and Cloud services is vital to protect your customers sensitive data and protect your business from fines or legal action.
We have a vast array of product such as Backups, User Security Awareness Training, Antivirus and Dark Web Scanning 24/7.
We have a vast array of product to help with:
- The purpose of the backup is to create a copy of data that can be recovered in the event of a primary data failure. Primary data failures can be the result of hardware or software failure, data corruption, or a human-caused event, such as a malicious attack (virus or malware), or accidental deletion of data. Backup copies allow data to be restored from an earlier point in time to help the business recover from an unplanned event.
- Storing the copy of the data on separate medium is critical to protect against primary data loss or corruption. This additional medium can be as simple as an external drive or USB stick, or something more substantial, such as a disk storage system, cloud storage container, or tape drive.
- Backup copies should be made on a consistent, regular basis to minimise the amount data lost between backups. The more time passes between backup copies, the more potential for data loss when recovering from a backup.
- Retaining multiple copies of data provides the insurance and flexibility to restore to a point in time not affected by data corruption or malicious attack
Next Generation Firewalls
- Safeguard your organisation from the next big breach through a Next-Generation Firewall. Offering a diverse set of capabilities to automatically prevent and safeguard your organisation along with visibility into and control over users, applications, devices, threats and vulnerabilities in your network. With a variety of next-generation products on offer, we recommend, implement, and support your business needs to deploy a solution that’s right for you.
- Protect your users from email and web threats by deploying a multilayer approach to security, a robust layer of defense against ransomware, malware and phishing attacks. Protecting you staff automatically blocking risky sites and testing unknown sites. Enhance Office 365 with Advanced Threat Protection.
User Security Awareness Training
- Engage your end users and arm them against real-world cyber attacks, using personalised security awareness training we help you deliver the right cybersecurity awareness training to the right people at the right time.
Antivirus and Malware protection
- Our all-in-one Cloud Antivirus security solution protects your workstations, file server, mobile devices and company email. It’s unobtrusive, fast and lets you get on with growing your business.
Dark Web Scanning 24×7
- Using sophisticated intelligence with search capabilities to identify, analyse and proactively monitor for an organisation’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
- Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have hacked or been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. Small and medium-sized businesses have more to lose than larger organisations because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
Well the security landscape is changing fast, Companies large and small face increasing pressure when it comes to data security.
There’s growing complexity around how end-users access corporate networks securely. Security attacks are becoming more sophisticated, and now with Australia’s Notifiable Data Breaches scheme and there are big fines if you don’t comply.
Given all this, cyber and data security are more critical than ever. Faced with more attacks, business reputations are on the line. To be on the front foot, you need more rigorous prevention, detection and response mechanisms in place to protect your reputation and maintain business as usual operations
The good news
Neveco has joined up with the Australian Cyber Security Center’s, Managed Service Provider Partner Program and have adopted the Managed Service Provider Better Practice Principles.
This means we now prioritise cybersecurity in everything we do. It is our goal is to educate and transition our clients to the adoption of the essential 8. Which will protect their business and Clients data. With the essential 8 at our core we have designed and built our managed IT solution with a focus on IT security. Working with clients to adopt the ‘Essential Eight’, giving you the confidence that your IT environment is secured to the right level.
More go. Less no.
Neveco offers smarter and practical business solutions, assisted by our long time partnerships with HP and Microsoft.